Inicio

activities-titulo
This farming establishment has belonged to the Mihura family since 1906. They bought it in 1917 from the Australian Mercantile Company, who was in charge of building the railway lines of Entre Rios, which at the time belonged to the British Crown.

In 1917, after inheriting the property, Emilio Mihura hired the German landscape gardener, William Botrich. He wanted him to design the huge gardens, which were meant to embrace the mansion he was planning to build once he had torn down the old shack that stood on the property. The Spanish Colonial stately home was finally finished in 1920 under the direction of the famous architect, Alejandro Christophersen. Nowadays, this farm dedicates most of its lands to agriculture and the creamery. The mansion features 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.

foto